The 2021-2022 JICES REGISTRATION WINDOW IS NOW OPEN!
DON’T WAIT, REGISTER NOW!
THE COUNTDOWN HAS STARTED!
Deadline is March 31, 2021
JICES adheres to a Yearly Registration procedure for the parents or guardians of both new and returning students. This ensures a spot for students in their appropriate grade level for the coming year. School administration depends heavily on the information provided to prepare reliable projections about student enrollment, possible openings in particular grades, and many other contingent decisions.
Parents of returning and newly enrolled students are required to:
- Complete all paperwork
- Sign up for Infinite Campus access (must have a valid photo ID with you)
- Pay student fees for the 2021-2022 school year
- All completed paperwork should be returned to the JICES front office.
- Fees can be paid online if you have your Infinite Campus account set up, or they can be paid in the school front office (cash or check). If you pay fees online, please print and bring a copy of your receipt to the front office.
- We would like all of our parents to have an active Infinite Campus portal account. If you need to set up your Infinite Campus portal account, you will need to go to the JICES front office with a valid photo ID to receive your activation code for setting up your account.
***IMPORTANT – Not completing this important process by the deadline of March 31, 2021 will result in the forfeiture of your student’s spot for the 2021-2022 school year, and that spot will be given to the next student on the waitlist.
Below are links to view/print out the required paperwork.
Forms to Complete and Return to Front Office