THE 2019-2020 JICES REGISTRATION WINDOW IS NOW OPEN!
DON’T WAIT, REGISTER NOW! THE COUNTDOWN HAS STARTED!
JICES adheres to a Yearly Registration procedure for the parents or guardians of both new and returning students. This ensures a spot for students in their appropriate grade level for the coming year. School administration depends heavily on the information provided to prepare reliable projections about student enrollment, possible openings in particular grades, and many other contingent decisions. Please open the links below to find the necessary paperwork to complete this registration process.
Parents of returning and newly enrolled students are required to:
- Complete all paperwork
- Sign up for Infinite Campus access (must have a valid photo ID with you)
- Pay student fees for the 2019-2020 school year
- All completed paperwork should be returned to the JICES front office.
- Fees can be paid online if you have your Infinite Campus account set up, or they can be paid in the school front office (cash or check).
- If you need to set up your Infinite Campus portal account, you will need to go to the JICES front office with a valid photo ID to receive your activation code for setting up your account.
Although the school will be open for receiving paperwork and fees from 8:00 AM – 3:30 PM on Thursday, April 25th, parent are encouraged to complete and turn in the paperwork and pay the fees prior to that day.
***IMPORTANT – Not completing this important process on or before April 25, 2019 will result in the forfeiture of your student’s spot for the 2019-2020 school year, and that spot will be given to the next student on the waitlist.
Below are links to view/print out the required paperwork.
Parent Commitment Sheet
Audio Video Photo Release Form
ES Parent-Student Handbook Signature Page
Permission for Medication
Confidential Health Information
JICS Ferpa Letter 2019-2020
19-20 ES Fee Sheet