2020-21 JICA REGISTRATION
DEADLINE – EXTENDED TO June 1, 2020
DON’T WAIT, REGISTER NOW!
THE COUNTDOWN HAS STARTED!
JICA adheres to a Yearly Registration procedure for the parents or guardians of both new and returning students. This ensures a spot for students in their appropriate grade level for the coming year. School administration depends heavily on the information provided to prepare reliable projections about student enrollment, possible openings in particular grades, and many other contingent decisions. Please open the links below to find the necessary paperwork to complete this registration process.
Parents of all students are required to:
1. Complete all paperwork
2. Sign up for Infinite Campus access (must have valid photo ID with you)
3. Pay student fees for the 2020-21 school year
- All completed paperwork should be returned to the JICA front office.
- Fees can be paid online if you have your Infinite Campus account set up, or they can be paid in the school front office (cash or check).
- If you need to set up your Infinite Campus portal account, you will need to go to the JICA front office with a valid photo ID to receive your activation code for setting up your account.
***IMPORTANT – Not completing this important process by the June 1, 2020 deadline will result in the forfeiture of your student’s spot for the 2020-2021 school year and that spot will be given to the next student on the waitlist.
JICA Parent Commitment Sheet 2020-21
Parent and Family Engagement 20-21
JICA 2020-2021 Fee Sheet
JICA 2020-21 Opt out Form
JICA Emergency Information 2020-21
20-21 Confidential Health Information
Permission for Medication Administration
JICA Handbook Signature Page
Brain Drain Packets
Brain Drain Incoming Kindergarten 2020
Brain Drain Incoming 1st Grade 2020
Brain Drain Incoming 2nd Grade 2020
Brain Drain Incoming 3rd Grade 2020
Brain Drain Incoming 4th Grade 2020
Brain Drain Incoming 5th Grade 2020