2019-20 JICA REGISTRATION
DON’T WAIT, REGISTER NOW!
JICA adheres to a Yearly Registration procedure for the parents or guardians of both new and returning students. This ensures a spot for students in their appropriate grade level for the coming year. School administration depends heavily on the information provided to prepare reliable projections about student enrollment, possible openings in particular grades, and many other contingent decisions. Please open the links below to find the necessary paperwork to complete this registration process.
Parents of all students are required to:
1. Complete all paperwork
2. Sign up for Infinite Campus access (must have valid photo ID with you)
3. Pay student fees for the 2019-20 school year
- All completed paperwork should be returned to the JICA front office.
- Fees can be paid online if you have your Infinite Campus account set up, or they can be paid in the school front office (cash or check).
- If you need to set up your Infinite Campus portal account, you will need to go to the JICA front office with a valid photo ID to receive your activation code for setting up your account.
***IMPORTANT – Not completing this important process will result in the forfeiture of your student’s spot for the 2019-2020 school year and that spot will be given to the next student on the waitlist.
Parent and Family Engagement 19-20
JICS Ferpa Letter doc 2019
JICA Parent and Student Signature Sheet
JICA Emergency Information 2019-20
JICA Confidential Health Information 2019-2020
JICA 2019-2020 Fee Sheet Adjusted
JICA 2019-20 Permission for Medication
Copy of JICA 2019-20 Opt out Form