The window is now open!
The countdown has begun!
Deadline to Register is March 31, 2021
It is that time of year again. PTEC requires all those planning to attend PTEC in 2021-22 to complete all paperwork located below in the “Links for Signatures” section. This year you may sign online for most of the documents and others must be printed and returned, along with all monies due to ensure a spot for your student.
The “Summer Math and English Packets” section is mandatory for all students as defined in that section. The English summer packets will be in the link where you sign the yearly registration forms. You may obtain a summer reading book from your local library (they usually run out of books quickly), a local bookstore, or online.
The PTEC Math Department will be conducting our Summer Math Packet online this year. We will be using Khan Academy to prepare each student for their upcoming class. Current students will register for a Khan Academy account (if they do not already have one) in May before leaving this school year.
Incoming students will receive either a digital sheet with links to the site or a paper copy with the links listed. Completion of your work will be verified by email through Khan Academy, stating your completion of the various sub-topics. There will be approximately five sub-topics for you to work through.
You will receive one test grade and one homework grade based upon your work.
Annual fees will need to be made at the front office either by exact cash, check, or you may pay online from your IC portal account. All monies due (past and present fees), must be turned in no later than Wednesday, March 31.
The window to order uniforms will open on April 1, 2021, will close every end of month and open again on the first of every month until August 30, 2021 which will be the last day to order uniforms. Please visit the following website to order uniforms – www.advancedimpressionsinc.com/ptec
Please come to the front office with a legal guardian’s valid photo ID so our staff can get you set up with an Infinite Campus parent portal account (if your student is completely new to James Irwin).
The Infinite Campus parent portal provides the following information for you as a parent regarding your student:
- All missing assignments
- All in-progress grades
- Schedule and link to contact teachers directly from that schedule via email
- Attendance including any tardies accrued
- Set preferences for how you would like to be contacted
- Add and edit emergency contact lists for who may pick up your student
If you are the parent of a fifth grade student coming from JICA or JICES to PTEC and you do not remember your login information, please reset your password for Infinite Campus (IC). All legal parents/guardians should have their own IC portal account that was assigned to you at JICA or JICES.
- If you have never logged into IC, you can go to JICA or JICES with your photo ID for access support.
- If you have used IC but don’t remember your username or password and you have set up your security (recovery) email address in your portal account, you can reset your login credentials by clicking on the “forgot username” or “forgot password” button on the login page of the portal. If you have not already set up a security email address in your portal account, you will need to go to the front office at JICA or JICES with your photo ID so they can contact Janice Cook to request a password reset for you.
Below are the links that will give you the option to sign all registration forms online, forms that need no signature, and English Summer assignment. Please click on the following link to e-sign your Yearly Registration forms and to see your Summer Reading assignment. You must download the document onto your PC. After you sign each form, you will have to attach it to an email back to email@example.com You will pull it out of your downloads folder.
Please see the following website to view the documents that don’t need signatures but have essential school information.