When is Mandatory Show Day? May 22, 2018 from 12:30 p.m.-3:30 p.m.
Where is Mandatory Show Day? PTEC Campus – Cafe
PTEC Mandatory Show Day provides an opportunity to complete the following for the 2018-2019 school year:
- Complete all paperwork for the upcoming school year
- Pay fees – exact cash, check or online payment will be accepted
- Uniforms will be ordered by you online at http://advancedimpressionsinc.com/ptec/shop/home. You pay at that site and they will be distributed from PTEC. Please see the uniform sheet below for the dates the uniform website will be open. Our computer lab will be available to go online and order if you do not have a computer.
- We can set you up with your Infinite Campus (IC) parent portal account if your student is new to James Irwin (must have ID present).
Infinite Campus provides the following information for you as a parent regarding your student:
- You can see all of your student’s missing assignments.
- You can see all of your student’s grades.
- You can see your student’s schedule and contact the teacher directly from that schedule via email.
- You can see your student’s attendance including any tardies they may have accrued.
- You set your preferences for how you would like to be contacted.
- You add and edit your student’s emergency contact lists of who you want to pick up your student.
If you are the parent of a fifth grade student coming from JICA or JICES to PTEC and you do not remember your log in information, we need you to get your password reset for Infinite Campus (IC) before Mandatory Show Day in May. Every parent should have their own portal account that was assigned to you at JICA or JICES.
- If you have never been on IC, you can go to the front office of JICA or JICES with your photo ID for access support.
- If you have used IC but don’t recall your username or password and you have set up your security email address in your portal account, you can reset your information by clicking on the “forgot user name” or “forgot password” button on the log-in page of the portal. If you have not already set up a security email address in your portal account, you will need to go to the front office at JICA or JICES with your photo ID so they can contact Janice Cook to request a password reset for you.
You are more than welcome to print and complete all paperwork (below), turn it in and pay your fees anytime before May 22nd. If all fees are paid and all paperwork is signed by both the parent and student and it is turned in to the office by May 18th, you will NOT need to attend Mandatory Show Day.
Paperwork To Complete and Turn In To PTEC
2018-2019 PTEC Fee Sheet
Academic and Behavioral Contract
Dress Code Contract
No shots Non-Medical-Exemption
Parent Commitment Signature Sheet
Parent Student Handbook
Parent Tool Use Consent
Information to Print and Keep
6th grade Summer Reading 2018
7-8th grade Summer Reading 2018
9-12 grade Summer Reading 2018
18-19 Supply List
Health Office Guidelines Parent Letter
Illness Guidelines 2018-19
6-8 grade Multiplication Facts Article_
6-8 Grade Summer Math Assignment
9th Grade Summer Math Assignment
18.19 Imagine Math Summer Assignment