POWER TECHNICAL IS ENROLLING GRADES 6-10 FOR 2020-21!
Power Technical (PTEC) is a tuition-free Pre-engineering/Professional trade school that serves students through high school and even two years of college at Pikes Peak Community College if the student desires.
- Character Development
- Solid Academics
- 90 Minutes of Shop Class Per Day
What kind of students thrive at PTEC?
- SHOP CLASSES TAUGHT AT PTEC INCLUDE:
- CNC Machining
2525 Canada Drive, Colorado Springs, CO 80922 (one block east of Constitution and Peterson Rd.)
PHONE: (719) 301-6200
2020-21 Parent Information Meeting Dates –
- Saturday, February 15, 2020 at 8:30 a.m.
- Thursday, February 27, 2020 at 5:30 p.m.
- Thursday, March 19, 2020 at 5:30 p.m.
- Saturday, April 11, 2020 at 8:30 a.m.
- Thursday, April 30, 2020 at 5:30 p.m.
- THREE CHOICES AFTER 12TH GRADE AT PTEC:
- Graduate and go directly into workforce
- Apply/attend 4-year college/university in engineering/architecture, etc.
- Attend PPCC and earn a tuition-free Associate’s Degree in:
- Construction Management
APPLY NOW for 2020-2021: PTEC is now enrolling grades 6-10 for the 2020-21 school year on a first-come, first-served basis. Please visit https://jamesirwin.schoolmint.net or the Admissions pages of this website for more information.